07-07-10, 04:14 PM   #1
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Changes to Talents

you can read it all here -

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=162553

I don't get it though.... Will a talent button only take like 1 point to fully spend in it now, since you'll only have 41 talent points at lv 85? I'm confused. :O
07-07-10, 06:19 PM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Naah, I figure it'll still be a lot similar to how it is - some talents will scale based on number of points in them, some won't (1-point talents)

I expect there will be a lot more of the "some won't" talents. What "some will" talents will be ones where it modifies a cast time or a cooldown (Improved Judgements in the Retribution Paladin tree, for example, or the one that reduces the casttime of Fireball for Fire Mages).

When they finally release this new design to the beta, I'll take some screenies and post them on this thread, if you'd like, along with my thoughts on how the system works on both lower level and high level toons (since I level at least one toon from 1-20 on the beta server every week).
07-08-10, 12:29 AM   #3
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh yes! Please do I look foward to seeing it, maybe make some premades and post those classes that you don't have? :P I know, I ask for too much :P

I read, that some levels that you level you will get 1 point, every other level, and the levels you don't receive one, you will get a skill, sort of alternating each other.

I look foward to it

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Changes to Talents