01-06-06, 06:46 AM   #1
Sendorin
A Defias Bandit
My UI (and some control box questions)

First off: This is my UI using the whole new set of Discord mods (which I love).

First IMG is pre-1.9, second IMG is after 1.9. I think I got it way better post-1.9 with all the scales setup and stuff.. Blizzard seem to have fixed some stuff around that (scaling).

I just edited Epij and Serpant arts for the DART part (and rings), took a few looks at some of the other discord UI for DUF the DUF and did it. Took probably overall 1-2 days getting all the addons working together (including DFM, 3d models and such).

Well I have 2 questions
First one, You will see down the bottom in the middle I have a LOCK control box, it currently does nothing but I want it to lock the action button dragging from all 4 action bars and then hide itself and show a similiar button (UNLOCK).

I know I can do it in the Script On Click event thingie, but just dunno what are the lock commands. So what I need is the command to lock/unlock buttons on action bars for the script part.

Second is the 3 control boxes to the right (BUFFS/MISC/MACROS). What the do atm is to switch the right bar's (bar 4 which is the 3 rows bar on the right) 3 pages. It will be really nice if when I switch to one it will hide itself and show a control box which does nothing but that way I will be able to see which one is active atm.

Again, what I need is the commands to show/hide the control boxes in the script section. :O

Thanks to anyone who has answers
01-06-06, 08:11 AM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. if (DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].Bar[#].buttonsLocked) then
DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].Bar[#].buttonsLocked = nil;
DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].ControlBox[@].text = "LOCK";
DAB_ControlBox_@_Text:SetText("LOCK");
else
DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].Bar[#].buttonsLocked = 1;
DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].ControlBox[@].text = "UNLOCK";
DAB_ControlBox_@_Text:SetText("UNLOCK");
end

Change # to the number of the bar. Change @ to the number of the Control Box.

2. All 3 control boxes will need an OnClick script that hides itself and shows the other 2 control boxes.

DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].ControlBox[#].hide = 1;
DAB_ControlBox_#:Hide();

DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].ControlBox[#].hide = nil;
DAB_ControlBox_#:Show();
DAB_Settings[DAB_INDEX].ControlBox[#].hide = nil;
DAB_ControlBox_#:Show();
01-06-06, 08:39 AM   #3
Sendorin
A Defias Bandit
thanks alot just what I needed

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » My UI (and some control box questions)