10-15-14, 02:29 AM   #1
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sort by Date options

I'm not sure how you would accommodate this in Minion so I'm going to talk about what I would like to see , to open this to discussion.

I would like to have an option to sort all new updates up the top of the addon listing. But I also want to display when the last time I downloaded an update for an addon and to be able to sort on it.

For any addon you have two dates possible - the date the author updated the addon on. And the date you as a user updated the addon on.

Not sure how you'll display that in your UI - bit of a challenge there.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
10-15-14, 09:17 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Thanks Bluspacecow,

I responded to the other thread but just wanted to let you know I saw your feedback for this too. I'll try to get this feature out soon.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Sort by Date options