05-24-07, 06:12 PM   #1
blay
An Aku'mai Servant
Auctioneer/EnhTooltip replacement?

I've pretty much converted all addons to Ace2. I was running Auctioneer/EnhTooltip and Informant for my vendor/AH needs. I've since found ColaLight to take the place of Informant well enough for my needs, but is there an Ace2 addon that will take the place of Auctioneer in functionality?

I want to be able to scan the auctionhouse periodically and see basically exactly what Auctioneer shows, i.e. suggested prices for item, stacks, and so forth. I've heard of Fence, but it just didn't feel "comfortable" to me. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
05-24-07, 07:09 PM   #2
Liddo
A Murloc Raider
I think your best bet is KC_Items, but it is a Ace add on and not updated for Ace2 yet.

KC_Items also has vendor sell values..
05-24-07, 07:26 PM   #3
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
I think Auctioneer is the only addon that offers that level of AH tracking and price tracking.
05-24-07, 07:40 PM   #4
blay
An Aku'mai Servant
I appreciate the replies.
05-24-07, 08:59 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yep, try KCI or Fence. ColaLight though is abandoned, so you may want to go with either KCI for that functionality or another mod that does that.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Auctioneer/EnhTooltip replacement?