06-26-07, 11:39 AM   #1
Radagast
A Murloc Raider

Mazzle on multiple comps?

Quick question, I play on a desktop and a laptop depending on where I am. I set up my 70 druid the way I want skill wise with the basic druid bar. Then I log on to my laptop and set it up there. For some reason, that hoses up my skills on the desktop and vice versa when I change it back. Is there a solution to this or is anyone else experiencing this problem?

lata
Rad
06-26-07, 12:06 PM   #2
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

More detail please...

Originally Posted by Radagast
Quick question, I play on a desktop and a laptop depending on where I am. I set up my 70 druid the way I want skill wise with the basic druid bar. Then I log on to my laptop and set it up there. For some reason, that hoses up my skills on the desktop and vice versa when I change it back. Is there a solution to this or is anyone else experiencing this problem?

lata
Rad
"...hoses up my skills on the desktop" ?
06-26-07, 12:50 PM   #3
Radagast
A Murloc Raider

Sorry, it completely rearranges the skills on my desktop and removes a bunch of skills (using simple druid bar setup) when I set them up on my laptop and vice versa. Hence, I have to rearrange my skills every time I log onto my char on the other computer.

lata
Rad

Last edited by Radagast : 06-26-07 at 01:00 PM.
06-26-07, 01:19 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have answered this question multiple times. Search or look through my previous posts.
06-26-07, 01:48 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Your two computers wouldn't happen to have different aspect ratios, would they?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-26-07, 01:53 PM   #6
Radagast
A Murloc Raider

Thanks, found your post about the aspect ratio differences and that solved the problem!

lata
Rad

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle on multiple comps?