07-03-07, 01:56 PM   #1
Alleycat
A Defias Bandit
Gogo Mount Settings Issue

By default, the mod is not set to include flying mounts in its random selection, and clicking the checkbox within the MazzleUI options panel for the mod seems to have no effect. I tried both immediately using Shift-~ after clicking the checkbox, and reloading UI after configuring it. In both cases, the mod continued to summon my normal ground mount.

Now, it's worth mentioning that I only experience this problem on my rogue. The only two mount items in her bags are the Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk and Reins of the Purple Netherwing Drake. The mod seems to work with my warrior's normal flying mount just fine. Maybe the netherwing drake mounts are not yet in the mod's mount item database? I'm not familiar enough with how the mod works.
07-03-07, 02:01 PM   #2
stec
A Cliff Giant
You can change it thru - escape- keybindings - miscalaneous - and set a different binding for flying and normal
07-03-07, 02:06 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
GoGoMount works fine... Even when I was testing 1.1. If you are in the Outlands it will automatically select your flying mount, if you aren't it will automatically select your land mount. A second keybinding is available to just use your land mount in case you wish to use it in Outlands.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-03-07, 03:50 PM   #4
Alleycat
A Defias Bandit
It wasn't automatically selecting my flying mount in Outland, that's the problem. It works fine for all my other characters, but for some reason doesn't seem to recognize my nether drake.
07-03-07, 08:05 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ahh, I see what it is. Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking about it completely...

GoGoMount hasn't been updated since Netherdrakes or Mana Rays were released as mounts. Their item IDs need to be added to GoGoMount.lua. For a fix, you can go into GoGoMount.lua yourself and enter in the itemid for your mount - I can't find it myself but you might have it displayed in your tooltip for the item. Enter it in on either line 341 or 344 (depending on if you're horde or alliance) - that's about 3/4 of the way through the page - and follow the format that's already there.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-04-07, 02:12 AM   #6
Alleycat
A Defias Bandit
That did it. Thanks!
07-06-07, 03:29 PM   #7
mithralsmith
Premium Member
Premium Member
I just installed MazzleUI and love it. I think a related question to the updated mounts is Druid Swift Flight Form. I looked at the .lua and I see Druid Flight Form as a slow flight but nothing about the Druid Swift Flight Form. I may be able to muddle around and figure out how to change/add it but any suggestions would be helpful.
07-06-07, 08:27 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You just need to know the game's official name for that spell in its database.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Gogo Mount Settings Issue