07-06-07, 08:32 AM   #1
Najica
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Two Problems (Breathbar and Combo Points)

Hi!

I have two problems with the new (and fantastic) Mazzle UI 1.1:

1st) Where is the breath-bar when I'm diving? I can't see such a thing. (Near-drowning ftw! xD )
2nd) Sometimes SCT tells me that I have all Combo Points. Yeah, thats great - but I'm a Warrior. O.o Maybe that is a hidden advice to play a Rouge. ^^ Anyway, that message seems to appear every time I could "execute" my target and this is a little bit annoying.

I play with the geman WoW-Client - could this cause the problems?
07-06-07, 09:09 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. You're mirror bar should be there, though I don't recall atm where. >.< Type /quartz go to mirror and unlock to see the anchor for where it is.

2. I think that's a bug with the german localization on sct. It should say "Execute!" for warriors.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-06-07, 09:32 AM   #3
Najica
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah
1. You're mirror bar should be there, though I don't recall atm where. >.< Type /quartz go to mirror and unlock to see the anchor for where it is.

2. I think that's a bug with the german localization on sct. It should say "Execute!" for warriors.
1. Okay, thank you. After clicking a bit in the options the breathbar appears now while diving.

2. I forgot to say that SCT shows "Execute!" and "All Combo Points" at the same time. Any ideas?
07-06-07, 10:42 AM   #4
Talock
A Murloc Raider
Turn off show combo points in SCT? If that doesn't work turn off all special warnings (so it won't show either execute or the combo points) or live with it telling you that you have combo points.

/sct menu
07-06-07, 10:50 AM   #5
Najica
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Talock
Turn off show combo points in SCT? If that doesn't work turn off all special warnings (so it won't show either execute or the combo points) or live with it telling you that you have combo points.

/sct menu
It's turned off. I think I will live with it. Maybe the next SCT update will fix the problem (if there is really one with german clients).

Anyway, thanks for the help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Two Problems (Breathbar and Combo Points)