07-12-07, 12:05 PM   #1
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Quick Questions?

Mazz,

Thanks for all the hard work on this wonderful UI...

I have a few quick questions:

1- Is there a way that I can put my "engineer made" items (ie..Exploding Sheep, Discombob Ray, etc...) on a hotkey bar? My problem is that when I add an action bar, place the items in, and set my keybindings...all of the keybindings revert back to the Blizzard settings (I do this w/ Bongos). For example...B brings up Blizzard bags (not Baggins) M brings up Blizzard map (not Cart) and L brings up Blizzard Quests (not NQ...) Can you help?

2- Is there a way or place that I can see what each key is binded too? Like a list or forum?

Example: B is for Baggins, C is for view character, M is for map, I if for inspect, etc...

3- Is there a hot key for "Looking for Group"? Blizzard has it set to "I", but Mazzle has "I" set for inspect. (Main reason I asked the second question).

4- What is the mob that diplays what the mob is doing at the top of the screen in BIG letters? How do I turn it off, or make the sizze of the font smaller? (example: "Murlock tries to run in fear", or "Difias Broother cast shadowbolt")?

Thank you in advance for your help (who ever answers my questions).
07-12-07, 01:33 PM   #2
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Sorry for creating a new thread
07-12-07, 01:51 PM   #3
Kiyohime
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Quagnome
1- Is there a way that I can put my "engineer made" items (ie..Exploding Sheep, Discombob Ray, etc...) on a hotkey bar? My problem is that when I add an action bar, place the items in, and set my keybindings...all of the keybindings revert back to the Blizzard settings (I do this w/ Bongos). For example...B brings up Blizzard bags (not Baggins) M brings up Blizzard map (not Cart) and L brings up Blizzard Quests (not NQ...) Can you help?
Autobar might be able to do that if you set it up (Never tried but it might be possible).

2- Is there a way or place that I can see what each key is binded too? Like a list or forum?

Example: B is for Baggins, C is for view character, M is for map, I if for inspect, etc...
Hit ESC to go to the main menu and go to Key Bindings....just look around, most of what your looking for is there.

3- Is there a hot key for "Looking for Group"? Blizzard has it set to "I", but Mazzle has "I" set for inspect. (Main reason I asked the second question).
On my Hunter its CTRL+L for the Looking For Group pane.

4- What is the mob that diplays what the mob is doing at the top of the screen in BIG letters? How do I turn it off, or make the sizze of the font smaller? (example: "Murlock tries to run in fear", or "Difias Broother cast shadowbolt")?
I think its SCT but I'm not completely sure XD;;
07-12-07, 02:31 PM   #4
Dethtoall
A Defias Bandit
witch hunt is the addon that does the large text at the top of the screen on enemy casts if i remember correctly
07-16-07, 08:40 AM   #5
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
thanks you guys!
07-18-07, 12:43 AM   #6
OnEBiggy
A Defias Bandit
Need Help With My Action Bar

For some reason when i am using Mazzle and i turn in to my cat form it doesn't give me a new bar so i can put my cat skills in. i would like to know why and how i can fix it. i have been trying to fix this for the last three days...
07-18-07, 08:23 AM   #7
Magistar
A Murloc Raider
Target of Target question

First off, thanks Mazzle and all your contributors for a great interface! I love it!

I play a 61 Blood elf mage and I'm trying to figure out how to quickly select the target of target. Is there a binded key, I know I'm probably just missing it somewhere?

Thanks guys!
07-18-07, 08:25 AM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by OnEBiggy
For some reason when i am using Mazzle and i turn in to my cat form it doesn't give me a new bar so i can put my cat skills in. i would like to know why and how i can fix it. i have been trying to fix this for the last three days...
Originally Posted by Magistar
First off, thanks Mazzle and all your contributors for a great interface! I love it!

I play a 61 Blood elf mage and I'm trying to figure out how to quickly select the target of target. Is there a binded key, I know I'm probably just missing it somewhere?

Thanks guys!
don't hijack threads.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-18-07, 08:41 AM   #9
Magistar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
don't hijack threads.
My apologies Dreadlorde.
07-18-07, 10:45 AM   #10
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I've found most of blizzards old bindings were rebound to a combination of CTRL and the original key. such as CTRL-C for the default character info screen.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quick Questions?