08-08-07, 12:17 AM   #1
ironfang
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Tab targeting mod

Ok so here is the deal I do my targeting with the Tab key and the rogue in my group keeps getting pissed off that I am charging into his sap

my question is thier still any mods available that makes tab bypass the CC'd targets ?

if so what is a good one that works for sapped targets
08-08-07, 09:39 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No - mods cannot select/deselect targets for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-08-07, 11:43 PM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is a case of making use of the target icons provided by default. Good marking can make a run flawless just as bad to no makring can ruin it. This is not to say that you HAVE to mark targets. though id say your problem is a strong argument for it.

With that being said if you want an easier way to mark targets there are several mods out there that allow it to be done easily.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tab targeting mod