08-20-07, 02:55 AM   #1
Koza
A Kobold Labourer
im a nub... need help

im new to this kind of ui since i was used into using the default wow ui. so i would just like to ask whether how would i be able to move my target frame, which now resides in the middle-leftish portion of my screen... tnx
08-20-07, 03:50 AM   #2
Glorah
A Defias Bandit
Try x-perl unitframes. It replaces your default unitframes with a much more informative version. All the frames are moveable and resizeable.
08-20-07, 06:34 AM   #3
shalida
A Murloc Raider

agunitframes

personally, i use ag_unitframes, they seem more innovative to me. they also have cool skins =]

and of course and movable, re-sizable, and you can change the layout of the different bars/frames you want.

good luck finding a nice mod thats suits you =]
Aggramar

i love my druids...
08-20-07, 07:21 AM   #4
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by shalida
personally, i use ag_unitframes, they seem more innovative to me. they also have cool skins =]

and of course and movable, re-sizable, and you can change the layout of the different bars/frames you want.

good luck finding a nice mod thats suits you =]
agree with you there. And for raiding it does everything both sraidframes and x-perl does with as u said, a better look

The basic ag_uf (as it is also known as) doesnt have range or debuff checker (not sure about the last one) but if you look it up here on the site you can find addons for the addon that enables that feature
08-20-07, 09:45 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The OP is already using a unit frame mod from whichever UI they're using. They just need to know how to move it.

Koza: what unit frame mod (or UI compilation) are you using?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » im a nub... need help