08-22-07, 05:51 PM   #1
Apples220
A Murloc Raider
What mod binds Crtl+D and Crtl

My vent bind key is Crtl and i move with w a s d, when ever i hold dont crtl to talk im not able to move back or to the right. Ive looked and cant find what has this binding. I thought it was smartbuff but i disabled it and its still not working. If anyone can help me out id be very thankful. Also what is the mod that makes the 16 buttons appear with your hearth and other buttons on it, but disappears when you click on it?
08-22-07, 06:50 PM   #2
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Smile Another easy Copy & Paste.

Copied and Pasted from "The Document that can't be mentioned"

1- Many of the standard Blizzard bindings have been changed, especially the ones on the left hand side of the keyboard. Those keys are quite valuable in combat because they can be quickly reached while your other fingers stay on WASD. Rather than have those keys pull up non-combat stuff like the character window, they have been reassigned to combat functions.

Most of the standard button assignments have been changed to their ctrl-key equivalents. For example, you can pull up your character window with ctrl-c in most layouts.

2- The context menu is a set of 16 buttons arranged in a square that is hidden most of the time you are playing. You can unhide it at any point by click Shift-Mousebutton4, Shift-MiddleMouseButton or by clicking the context menu HotSpot (middle right corner the MazzleUI bottom panel). It will then appear under your mouse for quick access.

The context menu is an excellent place to put non-combat skills and spells. It keeps things out of your way and makes your UI a little bit more efficient. By default, the Mazzifier should put all of your trade skills and hearthstone in the context menu. For some classes, it will also put things like conjuring or pet summon spells. Remember that there are two pages to the context menu. You can switch pages by using your mousewheel while over the context menu.

Note: There are several options you can use to configure your context menu. These options include whether the context menu auto-hides after you use something in it, whether the context menu moves to your mouse location, and whether the UI will automatically hide the context menu when you first log in. These can all be accessed under the 'MazzleUI General Settings' category of MazzleOptions.

Sir James Dewar
08-22-07, 09:17 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To add to what Joive said, there is no easy answer to what that binding is now. Bindings are set up in a four layer process depending on the button layout, character class, and the add-on chosen. (First layer is the default values.)

Just browse bindings in the key binding interface. The vast majority of stuff that aren't buttons can be found there.
08-22-07, 11:38 PM   #4
Ev_
An Aku'mai Servant
If you want to find it quickly, go to the keybindings menu, select something that's not bound, and bind it to Ctrl+D. Watch the message at the bottom, and it will say "Warning. __________ is now unbound!" That'll tell you what it used to be.
08-23-07, 05:20 PM   #5
Apples220
A Murloc Raider
Thanks so much for the help. Just one thing, is there any way to completely disable the sontext menu. I unchecked the hotspot, and have the options under the Context Menu options checked to No. I Coudlnt find a mod that was " Context Menu" so is there anything that i can turn off, or anything i can do to make it no longer show up at all?
or just a way to move it? Not many options in the general settings tab.

Amazing ui.. im really enjoying it btw.. that for your time workin on it.

Last edited by Apples220 : 08-23-07 at 05:24 PM.
08-23-07, 05:24 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Why wouldn't you want the context menu? It's one of the best parts of the UI, and why I grabbed Geist and put it in my UI.

Anyway, the mod that controls the context menu is called MazzleUI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-23-07, 05:25 PM   #7
Apples220
A Murloc Raider
its not that i dont like it.. just where it is really.
08-23-07, 05:26 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Seerah
Anyway, the mod that controls the context menu is called MazzleUI.
(too short)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What mod binds Crtl+D and Crtl