10-04-07, 11:31 AM   #1
Klindel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Viewable debuffs on target?

I might be wrong but I think the number of debuffs on a target these days is 40. However, the mod with mazzle only lists about 26 or so of them. Is there any way to view all 40? I ask this because I play a warlock. On 25 man raids my DoT's/debuffs get bumped off the limited view I have and my DoT timers say they're gone but I still see them ticking in my combat log and I'm trying to fix this.

Any ideas?
10-04-07, 06:43 PM   #2
Crenthius_UB
A Fallenroot Satyr
Where my targets debuffs and buffs would go, I see my buffs and debuffs...Not sure whats up with that. Any ideas? I have looked at the DUF options window until im blue in the face.

Also, Chronometer doesnt work for me.
10-04-07, 07:07 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Klindel
I might be wrong but I think the number of debuffs on a target these days is 40. However, the mod with mazzle only lists about 26 or so of them. Is there any way to view all 40? I ask this because I play a warlock. On 25 man raids my DoT's/debuffs get bumped off the limited view I have and my DoT timers say they're gone but I still see them ticking in my combat log and I'm trying to fix this.

Any ideas?
You can adjust how many it shows in DUF. Click on target, buffs, then the special options tab or whatever it's called.
10-04-07, 07:22 PM   #4
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To simplify:
1) In WoW type: /duf
2) Click on the target tab on the Top Right Menu
3) Click on Debuff Frame on the Left Menu
4) Click On special in the Main Panel
5) Change Max Debuffs shown from 26 to what ever limit you would like, Max of 40
10-04-07, 07:42 PM   #5
Madmatt17
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Gonna miss it a lot :-( As someone who has 5 alts it really helps to be able for the most part have all my buttons there and never have to redo my bars
10-04-07, 09:12 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
are you in the wrong thread?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-12-07, 01:14 AM   #7
lachian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm having this issue too, and I haven't found an answer or leads to this issue anywhere on the forums. I've looked at the DUF options window, but as far as I can tell, it shows that the buffs and debeuffs are where they are supposed to be, yet i see my self buffs on my pet and on any target I select.

Please help.

Originally Posted by Crenthius_UB
Where my targets debuffs and buffs would go, I see my buffs and debuffs...Not sure whats up with that. Any ideas? I have looked at the DUF options window until im blue in the face.

Also, Chronometer doesnt work for me.
10-13-07, 05:11 PM   #8
lachian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
bump

still no reply to the issue with target's/pet's buffs/debuffs. Please, any help would be fantastic

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Viewable debuffs on target?