10-05-07, 03:38 AM   #1
Despina
A Murloc Raider
Raid layout

Hi all, i tried to see if this question had already been addressed but i couldn't find anything so forgive me if it has.
Just after installing the new patch for mazzle, everything was working perfectly until i joined a raid. Previously mazzle automatically over rid the party frames and replaced with the raid frames all nice and neat.
Now my party frames stay as is and my raid frames go to the top of the screen making it extremely hard to pvp at all. I know this issue can prolly be fixed if i poked around long enough but i wanted to check here first to see if it was a known issue and whether people knew of a quick fix.
Thanks alot and if needed i can post a screenie.
10-05-07, 04:49 AM   #2
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Let me start out by say "Please read the FAQ". This is not to sound mean or condescending. But others who would read this and post a reply would most likely say the same exact thing.

Section 2.6 of the FAQ accessed through the ingame MazzleUI menu tells you how to swap around through the 15 layouts Mazzle has made for the UI. But I'll be nice and tell you here too. All you need to do is right-click on the MazzleUI logo (right above the MazzleUI options, Efficiency and SmartBuff buttons) to change the layout.

Now, I remember (which is saying a lot because I have a HORRIBLE memory sometimes) there used to be a message that would pop up when you would change the layout to give you and idea of what the layout would be when you're not in a raid. But it's not popping up for me this morning. Check it out yourself and see if it works for you. If not, you may have to join a BG to see the raid layouts changing.

There is the possibility that this feature has become broken due to the 2.2 patch. I haven't read anything on the forums but I'm just a casual glancer.
10-05-07, 05:24 AM   #3
Despina
A Murloc Raider
Thanks i found the setting.
Sorry for not reading the FAQ. Because it happened straight after the patch i assumed it was a bug, and did search all the recent forums about bugs, but obviously it was just a lil setting tweak. I'm fixed now and pwning noobs again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid layout