10-10-07, 04:01 PM   #1
duhr33toh
A Murloc Raider
WoWAce Updater

I can't seem for the life of me get this to work. Everytime I try to run the setup it gives me a error. Any step by step help on how to install and use this?
10-10-07, 04:21 PM   #2
duhr33toh
A Murloc Raider
Also /mazzify won't bring up the mazzifier and I tried looking on the top and bottom of my screen for the mazzleui icon and I can't find it anywhere.. I'm completly lost. Followed the installation instructions w/patch and everything..... pls someone help
10-10-07, 04:52 PM   #3
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Did you first start with the 6-30 release installation, and then apply the patch? Yesterday I was installing mazz on another computer and ran into the same issue with no mazzifier until I realized that I had only installed the patch for the 2.2 release and not the main mazzle 1.1 release.
10-10-07, 05:34 PM   #4
Lonescout
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, dumb luck.. my neighbor was over here today messin wtih my machine and did a WowAceupdate.. and now its moved the bar from over by the clock and trinkets with over by the character paper doll and is all out of wack.. How do I fix this? this is the bandages, pots,etc bar??
10-11-07, 02:35 PM   #5
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I find that reinstalling everything from scratch is the best way to fix everything. I use wowaceupdater all the time and never have the problem as you described. Did you delete the .svn folder that made some of the wowace add-ons untouchable?
10-11-07, 04:11 PM   #6
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lonescout
Ok, dumb luck.. my neighbor was over here today messin wtih my machine and did a WowAceupdate.. and now its moved the bar from over by the clock and trinkets with over by the character paper doll and is all out of wack.. How do I fix this? this is the bandages, pots,etc bar??
that would be autobar, the software taken from WAU is BETA. Some times an update has only some working things. somtimes they work just fine.

There is a new version of autobar on WAU that has a different look and config. To unlock the bar you must SHIFT-CLICK the icon on fubar, not the text.
10-11-07, 04:27 PM   #7
Obes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The new version of Autobar in WAU is completely different.. Its really more of autobar2.

Wish I hadn't upgraded it. Its not only significantly different, but significantly buggy.

I think if you have an older version you may want to put a .svn directory in your autobar folder.
10-11-07, 06:25 PM   #8
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I wonder if it is as simple as extracting only the autobar from the mazzle release code and adding an svn folder? I will give that a try later on...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WoWAce Updater