10-26-07, 04:08 AM   #1
matcauthonrh
A Fallenroot Satyr
LF PvP Mods

Hi! I'm looking for several add ons, mods and macros I believe would help me in PvP.

A) A cooldown timer or counter. This could be manifested in two ways:
1) A bar which activates at the time my target/focus blows their, say for the sake of example, psychic scream. Simply counts. I know that for a shadowpriest, the CD for psychic scream is 26 seconds. Therefore, at 25 seconds I could kidney shot or cloak or at least know what's coming.
2) A bar which ASSUMES the enemy's cooldown based on common PvP specs/gear, or especially if I could set it to take different assumptions and displays a countdown.

I've tried Antagonist and NECB but neither of them worked for me. They had no cooldown counting functionality at all. Or possibly I did not configure them properly or one of my add ons is conflicting with them. If this is indeed the case I would appreciate help fixing this

B) An easy to use bar or GUI which displays my current energy, scalable in size. This will help me conserve my energy for interupts. It would be additionally amazing if it included an energy tick function too.

C) In arena, I use the /focus functionality in almost every game. I set someone to my focus as the game opens and use it throughout the game to kick, gouge and blind that individual. The problem with this is that against stealth teams (those with rogue and or druid) I cannot do that unless I switch targets to them after they pop out of stealth. However, I do have an arena unit frames mod that displays enemies as long as I mouseover them. So I can think of three ways to work with this.
1) A way to set them to focus on mouseover. This would be a macro, or a macro-assisted add on, I guess. This would also be least preferable.
2) A way to mouseover their portrait in my arena unit frames mod, or a similar mod, and press a button to set them to focus (would prefer a mouse button but a key would work too)
3) A way to blind them by mousing over their portrait and using a blind mouseover macro - Does mouseover support mouseover of frames or do you have to mouseover the person's character?
Some of you might notice that I could of course mouseover their character and use a mouseover their blind but this can be challenging in arena when you have to be using your mouse for other things than chasing down a fast moving character on your screen, and if you mistime it or if they aren't displayed in the right place, you can wind up blinding your current target, which is really, really bad.

D) Friendly and Enemy GCD monitor. I'd like to know when my abilities are on lockdown other than by glancing at my action bars ( I play with most of my bars hidden) and more importantly when their abilities are on lockdown, because then I could time my moves in relation to it without keeping GCD open for an interrupt or shiv.

Thank you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LF PvP Mods