12-06-07, 02:36 AM   #1
Ayo
A Murloc Raider
Please Help :( because French wow client ? :( or i am stupid ?

hello

i have french wow client maybe the problem come from this. and an Elfe Hunter. I have a PC.

i do all the steps in this page: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7833#cmnt57271 and all its ok exept the step 4 "your Interface folder should be EXACTLY 72,196,014 bytes in size" i dont have this size... and i download this files MazzleUI 1.11 Core.zip Detard WoW2.3 AddOnPack MazzleUI 3.51.zip Detard MazzleUI 2.3 Fix 4.zip

i did exaclty what you said and its not the same size (you can try you sse)

i start wow and start the configuartion by reading all very carfully. and after i apply the change its a mess all icons, i dont see the chat fram the targeg in the middle down of the screen dont appear etc...

some one can help me please ?

in advance thx a lot

Thx a lot for all this works hope all its work to thank you more

Last edited by Ayo : 12-06-07 at 04:06 AM.
12-06-07, 09:41 PM   #2
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ayo, I'm going to check the file sizes again and verify these are the right numbers. I'll do that tomorrow when I get a chance.
12-07-07, 06:25 PM   #3
Ayo
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by DeTard
Ayo, I'm going to check the file sizes again and verify these are the right numbers. I'll do that tomorrow when I get a chance.

thank you a lot my friend

maybe withe your help i can make this ui

http://www.ctscreens.net/8763

Last edited by Ayo : 12-07-07 at 06:29 PM.
12-09-07, 09:54 PM   #4
Ayo
A Murloc Raider
DeTard ?
12-11-07, 06:34 PM   #5
Ayo
A Murloc Raider
snif

12-13-07, 10:42 AM   #6
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey Ayo. I know DeTard has been very busy and unable to help (although I hear he likes seafood and if you show him a basket of mussels he might be tempted enough ).

There was a post regarding his Addon or Fix downloads that contained an .exe file that wowinterface wanted removed. DeTard may have removed it, but not edited the file sizes that you needed to verify and thus there could be a discrepancy. I don't really know for sure so I recommend starting totally and completely fresh. Try following the instructions below to ensure that you have everything you need.

1. PRINT OUT THE FAQ. Step AWAY from the computer and read the FAQ to the very last line. Twice. Keep it beside you as you do the following steps.
2. Delete any previous versions of Mazzle zip files.
3. Rename the Interface directory and your WTF directories as instructed by Mazzle in his 1.11 Core thread. At this point you should NOT have any directory named Interface or WTF inside your WOW directory (you could have InterfaceOLD or WTFold or whatever, but NOT Interface or WTF!).
4. Download the MazzleUI 1.11 Core zip file, DeTard's Addon pack zip file, and DeTard's Fix zip files onto your desktop (see the Mazzle 1.11 Core thread for locations of these zip files)
5. Using an unzip utility, extract the MazzleUI 1.11 Core, DeTard's Addon pack, and DeTard's Fix zip files into the WOW directory, don't copy, don't paste, don't chose any other directory inside the WOW directory. All the correct folders and pathways are already set in the zip files.
6. When asked to overwrite any files, say OK!
7. Verify file sizes according to DeTard's instructions. (They may not match now as noted above)
8. Follow the rest of the instructions provided by Mazzle (check your in-game video controls and reset if necessary, chose 'load out of date addons' in the addon section of the Blizz character login screen, etc).
9. Mazzlefy.
10. Read the FAQ again.

Do NOT try to load any other addons during this process. Get your first Mazzlegasm before installing any other addons.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ayo!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please Help :( because French wow client ? :( or i am stupid ?