12-13-07, 03:12 AM   #1
Gemetzel
A Defias Bandit
Dependecy Missing Help

Im quite familiar with addons, and decided to give this a try. I followed all the instructions, but when I get to Load All Out of Date addons, 5 of them say Dependency Missing: Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier; Mazzlefizz's Mazzlefier; Mazzlefizz's Mazzle UI Pre-Loader; Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI; and Mazzlefizz's Mazzle UI Arabian Tile. I tried redownloading it but same thing, and I tried logging in anyhow but nothing happens, no boxes pop up or anything, just looks like a normal UI. Any suggestions?
12-13-07, 06:07 AM   #2
luchbox
A Murloc Raider
Did you install the Mazzle 1.11 Core?
12-13-07, 01:58 PM   #3
Gemetzel
A Defias Bandit
Yup. The 3.23mb file. From what the instructions said thats the only file I needed right? I didnt see it say I needed to download something else to make it work.
12-13-07, 02:01 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's just the Core. Go back to the download page and read the big green note that's in the box. You may need to scroll down.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-13-07, 02:12 PM   #5
Gemetzel
A Defias Bandit
Ah thank you. I read the note, but from what it said before I thought the core was the only thing necessary to make it work, and the other stuff was just extra goodies.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dependecy Missing Help