03-02-08, 08:57 PM   #1
cola
A Kobold Labourer
help

Yeah so it's not working up because it says that their are dependencies missing while i have downloaded everything needed and yet it is not working. It says this in the Add-on thing where during login. Mazzleui is whats not working, and off that most of the dependencies off that dont work. any clues? oh and ive downloaded it mulitple times to make sure I dled it right, WTF DID I DO WRONG???
03-02-08, 09:49 PM   #2
Gloomy
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy

im getting exactly the same thing, wouldn't mind a bit of input from others here.
Thanks
03-03-08, 01:54 AM   #3
DeathRaven
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hiya.
Go http://www.wowace.com/wiki/WinAceUpdater and download the updater. Once you have it installed run it and go to edit>preferences. Turn on Automatic Dependency Download and turn off default mode with externals.

Then press file>update all installed addons and the mazzification should work fine.
03-03-08, 02:29 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Before you do that, make you sure you followed the install instructions detailed in the stickied thread in this forums. If you didn't install all three downloads, you will be missing a lot of stuff.
03-03-08, 01:22 PM   #5
konjuno
A Kobold Labourer
Hey there guys.

This is probably a really dumb question, but I have installed the Ace Updater, and it says that I have no addons installed. And yes I have doubled checked that the addons are in the right spot . I also tried updating the MazzleUI and it still says I am missing dependancy "MazzleUI". Could anyone help me on this? Thanks
03-03-08, 02:10 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
Hiya.
Go http://www.wowace.com/wiki/WinAceUpdater and download the updater. Once you have it installed run it and go to edit>preferences. Turn on Automatic Dependency Download and turn off default mode with externals.

Then press file>update all installed addons and the mazzification should work fine.

Eeeek! That contrast is killing my eyes lol. Supposed to be dark text against light backgrounds, and light text against dark backgrounds. It's near impossible to read otherwise.

Take pitty on us old people, please, and use the proper contrast for the background/text according to the forum theme you use.

Last edited by Petrah : 03-03-08 at 02:15 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » help