04-25-08, 10:40 PM   #1
Maelstrom
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Stupid Annoying Mod i have

Itkeeps saying Fatality or sumthing in a really annoying girl voice anyone know its name?
04-25-08, 10:43 PM   #2
Portalius
A Cyclonian

bugsack is doing that for you... if you use fubar, there should be an icon on there looing like a bag, or it might be on your minimap, uncheck sounds in that

If only one was IMBA
04-26-08, 12:44 AM   #3
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
This is the notification sound from the 'BugSack' AddOn, telling you that an error message was intercepted and sent to the BugSack. To disable the sound, type "/bs mute" in the chatbox.
04-26-08, 12:46 AM   #4
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Portalius View Post
bugsack is doing that for you... if you use fubar, there should be an icon on there looing like a bag, or it might be on your minimap, uncheck sounds in that
or you can remove the error.wav file from the bugsack folder, thats what I did... now I know about the sound option I may just do that...LOL i am sooo stupid sometimes....(that last couple of dots was just for the heck of it)
04-26-08, 04:16 PM   #5
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would also suggest getting the error fixed. That is one of your addons causing that error.

Bugsack should tell you what addon is causing the error. Try updating that addon.

I actually like the sound this way I know something is wrong. I don't like errors in my addons

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stupid Annoying Mod i have