05-19-08, 12:14 AM   #1
Luciant
A Cyclonian

fu honor

i would love a working fubar addon that displays honor and maybe how many marks you have of what and stats upon mouseover-- currently honorfu doesnt not work, at least the version on this site doesnt (and I only use this site).

So ya, it would be awesome for someone to make that happen please.
05-19-08, 12:33 AM   #2
zoulnix
A Defias Bandit
Suggest you go to wowace and download it from there then, was updated sometime yesterday.

FuBar_HonorFu
FuBar_HonorFuPlus
05-19-08, 12:36 AM   #3
Luciant
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Zoulnix View Post
Suggest you go to wowace and download it from there then, was updated sometime yesterday.

FuBar_HonorFu
FuBar_HonorFuPlus
as i said, i only download from this site-- i use the manager program for updating-- i dont want to have an add-on that isnt properly updated because its not from this site
05-19-08, 12:49 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wowace.com is where its developed. The latest version will always be there. If it makes it over here its because someone opted to post it here. You more likely to run in to "an add-on that isnt properly updated" if its ported from the site its developed on.

Many authors post on one site for convenience. So you wont always find the mods you prefer updated regularly from a single site. Possible? Certainly.

I understand you prefer to use only one site and there is nothing wrong with this. But what your asking for is somewhat contradictory to what your saying.

If you prefer using an updater wowace has one for their hosted mods and it works well.

Hopefully someone can/will move a copy of it over here. Best of luck in your request.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-19-08, 02:39 AM   #5
Luciant
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
Wowace.com is where its developed. The latest version will always be there. If it makes it over here its because someone opted to post it here. You more likely to run in to "an add-on that isnt properly updated" if its ported from the site its developed on.

Many authors post on one site for convenience. So you wont always find the mods you prefer updated regularly from a single site. Possible? Certainly.

I understand you prefer to use only one site and there is nothing wrong with this. But what your asking for is somewhat contradictory to what your saying.

If you prefer using an updater wowace has one for their hosted mods and it works well.

Hopefully someone can/will move a copy of it over here. Best of luck in your request.

i got it on wowace and their updater-- but their updater broke a lot of the addons i got here so i restored my backup folder and i guess for now ill only use wowace updater to update honorfu if it breaks... just a pain to have an updater program for only 1 addon-- also i just dont like wowace website very much, the description pages for the addons suck compared to wowi
05-19-08, 03:45 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Luciant View Post
i got it on wowace and their updater-- but their updater broke a lot of the addons i got here so i restored my backup folder and i guess for now ill only use wowace updater to update honorfu if it breaks... just a pain to have an updater program for only 1 addon-- also i just dont like wowace website very much, the description pages for the addons suck compared to wowi
You don't have to use the updater. It's mostly for convienience for those who have too many addons to update by hand. If you are only updating one addon from the WoWAce site then you can ditch the updater as it's only wasting space on your hard drive.

I'm not too keen on the layout of that site either (nearly impossible to find a great coder that is also a great web designer or one that even gives a crap about site code validation), but it has awesome addons by awesome coders, and the addons I use from there need to be updated sometimes so I bite the bullet and go there.
05-19-08, 08:00 PM   #7
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Yeah the descriptions are lacking in quite a few cases. The easy way to get the file with the latest version for honor fu is to use the direct link to the .zip download. It will always be the latest version and you can even book mark it.

This: http://files.wowace.com/FuBar_HonorFu/FuBar_HonorFu.zip

Should get you to the latest version any time you use the link. As i mentioned you can book mark it for convenience. Then just use the link when ever you wish/need to update to the latest.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » fu honor