10-12-08, 06:52 PM   #1
Wintry
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightbulb Encyclopedia - The Living Universe

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on the AddOn scene with something new, but this time I believe I've got something rather exciting to show you all - an Encyclopedia. "I don't want to read books, I want to play WoW!" I hear you say. Well, it's not quite like that! This is a picture book. You're all screaming in excitement. I know it. Well, what if I told you the pictures weren't actually pictures, but reanimations of the carbon structures making up every living thing on Azeroth? Maybe I've caught your attention, maybe I've lost it entirely.

Anyway, along with 3.0 came the handy pet/mount-storage facility, and along with that was the preview of the creatures. Now, there was a side-effect of this, and that is that addons can now load creature IDs that they've seen before (must be in the client cache) as 3D models. This means everything from the rabbits in Dun Morogh to Illidan in the Black Temple.

I've coupled this with a pleasant UI, data collection system and NPC tracking, to bring you Encyclopedia. Go and take a look, if you fancy seeing something new!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=11158

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Encyclopedia - The Living Universe