11-18-08, 01:24 AM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Updated Hitsmod Problem

I updated hitsmod and everything seemed perfect until I typed. I use to have the typing window at the BOTTOM of the frame. Now it jumped to the top... How do I move it back down? I feel like I have looked everywhere. I looked under /hitsmod config and I right clicked on the individual frame and looked under settings. I see no options for moving the typing window... It is driving me crazy having it at the top...

Any ideas?

-Star
11-18-08, 12:13 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Do you have Prat? I don't think Hitsmode will move your chat editbox (editbox is what 'the typing window' is named). If you have prat, go into the config menu and select the option where you want the editbox to show. You may have to unlock your entire chatframe and position it a little higher so you can see your editbox at the bottom.
11-18-08, 01:04 PM   #3
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Do you have Prat? I don't think Hitsmode will move your chat editbox (editbox is what 'the typing window' is named). If you have prat, go into the config menu and select the option where you want the editbox to show. You may have to unlock your entire chatframe and position it a little higher so you can see your editbox at the bottom.

I did updat Prat too... I didn't even think of that. I will check.

Thanks!

-Star
11-18-08, 02:39 PM   #4
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post

This worked PERFECTLY!!! Thanks again.

-Star
11-18-08, 03:57 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Glad you're fixed up .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Updated Hitsmod Problem