03-13-09, 05:20 AM   #1
Whitelighter1
A Murloc Raider
Is Mazzle UI dead?

Just curious about Mazzle UI i havent been able to find and WotLK updates for MazzleUI, If im just totally missing it please can someone point me in the direction i need to go to get it set up.

Thanks
03-13-09, 05:51 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It's pretty much dead, yes.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-13-09, 05:56 AM   #3
Ariele
A Cyclonian

i think its dead no one updated it for wotlk. Im using arkiveui now it reminds me much about mazzle still not the same but looks almoust like it. there is few more here on wowi that looks like mazzle (freshui,abraxhasui)but didnt tried them only arkiveui and its working for me without problems
03-13-09, 07:15 AM   #4
orionthehunter
Premium Member
Premium Member
I used Mazzle quite a while ago. I have been using nUI and I highly recommend it.
03-13-09, 07:57 AM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

iirc, the authors of both nUI (Spiel) and ArkiveUI are former MazzleUI users. I would also recommend either of these (unless you are volunteering to spend a great deal of time that would be required to recode MazzleUI, because Mazzlefizz no longer plays WoW).

/cast Ressurection
/fizzle
/boom
/cry
03-13-09, 09:48 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by orionthehunter View Post
I have been using nUI and I highly recommend it.
What Orion said
03-13-09, 09:59 AM   #7
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The plus side of nUI is it's only one addon, not 5000. That means if it does break it's not going to take a lot to fix it.

However, I'm going to have to say that using any sort of completion is a bad idea (unless it's just a bunch of addons that don't have an in-game setup) because you'll run into problems after every patch if the author decides to drop it and not pass it on.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is Mazzle UI dead?