04-15-09, 09:49 PM   #1
MalkSticks
A Defias Bandit
Any way to keep the default minimap?

Whilst I do appreciate the centralized map / mini-map thing, Quite a few of my addons rely on the presence of the default minimap...

Anyway, if there is a way to re-enable it whilst still keeping the Carbonite map and quest-tracker up (like I had before now), please tell me. If not, well... Why not?

Help of any kind would be appreciated, I'd gotten used to having my cake and eating it too.

04-15-09, 09:52 PM   #2
Darkwolf30
A Murloc Raider
There is a way, If you go through the options there should be something about disabling the minimap and map. If I had carbonite on this PC I would tell you exactly how, Once I install it I will edit this post with the info. Inless someone gets to it before me.

04-15-09, 10:04 PM   #3
CrypticDream
A Defias Bandit
I'd really like an answer to this too!

04-15-09, 10:18 PM   #4
Darkwolf30
A Murloc Raider
To keep your large map, under map options make sure maximize Carbonite map instead of opening normal map is unchecked. And under minimap options make sure Move minimap into carbonite map is unchecked and move minimap buttons into carbonite button window is unchecked.

04-15-09, 10:34 PM   #5
CrypticDream
A Defias Bandit
I'll check again but I don't remember seeing those options.

04-15-09, 10:37 PM   #6
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by MalkSticks View Post
Whilst I do appreciate the centralized map / mini-map thing, Quite a few of my addons rely on the presence of the default minimap...

Anyway, if there is a way to re-enable it whilst still keeping the Carbonite map and quest-tracker up (like I had before now), please tell me. If not, well... Why not?

Help of any kind would be appreciated, I'd gotten used to having my cake and eating it too.
If you would like to restore your original minimap functionality please follow these steps:
Right-click on the Carbonite map or the Carbonite (C) button and select ‘Options’
Select ‘Map Minimap’
Uncheck ‘Move Minimap into Carbonite map’

04-15-09, 10:41 PM   #7
CrypticDream
A Defias Bandit
Got it, thanks!

04-15-09, 10:59 PM   #8
MalkSticks
A Defias Bandit
Thank you very much for the help.

04-16-09, 12:31 AM   #9
Andrizovic
A Murloc Raider
i did it and then they asked me for a reload

i do yes

i log in, and then i have a screen:

"Put the gameminimap into carbonite
Yes or no"

I do no and then it disappear.

But i dont have my little map bag. So i go to option, uncheck the first one by map minimap, they ask me for reload, i reload, and i have the message a new time.

And so on , and so on, please help me

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Any way to keep the default minimap?