04-21-09, 04:39 PM   #1
Zaeles
A Defias Bandit
Quest Giver Question

I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum or something, but i'm new to the program and took my best guess at a forum to ask about it in.

My question is about the quest giver tracker that is in the add on, Does the quest tracker just point out quests you need to do, or all quests in general? If it shows all quests no matter of completion or something, is there a way to set it up to only track ones I need to do?

I'm wondering because if it does i'm thinking it would make my quest for Loremaster a ton easier to achieve. Once again sorry if this incorrectly placed, and thank you for your help. =]

04-21-09, 04:45 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is the right place

The quest giver feature basically shows you all quests that are in the database that it thinks you have not yet completed. As you complete quests they are flagged as such and will no longer show up in the quest giver feature.

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing quests that you have completed before installing Carbonite (feel free to bug Blizzard to add an API to query this ).

You can manually flag quests as completed (right click the icon on the map) or open the quest log database tab and right click.

Last edited by Haavok : 04-21-09 at 04:47 PM.

04-21-09, 04:49 PM   #3
Zaeles
A Defias Bandit
Awesome!

Very simple answer, thanks for the help, trust me i've been bugging GMs forever to add that ]: But still no luck!

Thanks a bunch!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Giver Question