05-20-09, 10:54 PM   #1
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Raid Targeting Marks

I noticed that you can assign each raid mark to your keyboard so you can easily assign a mark to your current target.

But what if I want it to also assign a mark to my mouseover target instead? How could I do that?
05-21-09, 10:08 AM   #2
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
I use Lucky Charms to help me mark quickly. It gives me a little bar with the raid symbols and I just point my mouse on a target click it then select the mark or vice versa. I tried keybinds for this on my number pad but Lucky Charms really is quicker.
05-21-09, 10:32 AM   #3
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I use an addon called raidmobmarker which I find very handy because not only does it give you a bar with the lucky charms on it it also has a ready check button on there. I have also tried keybindings and again find raidmobmarker to be much quicker.

- Winston Churchill
05-21-09, 10:39 AM   #4
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Forgot about the ready check, Lucky Charms does have that feature as well. Kind of makes you sound like you are getting cereal when you get ready to use it though.
05-21-09, 12:04 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use one called MarkBar. One of the reasons i stuck with it is you can set messages for the various marks and assign them to people with it. If you then click announce itll post the marks. who they are assigned to and what the goal is such as CC or kite or tank and so on. its pretty easy to use and handy if you run with the same people in the same roles regularly. The assignments can be changed as well so its flexible.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid Targeting Marks