09-27-09, 12:25 AM   #1
onedeadhero
A Murloc Raider
A quick question about scale?

Does anyone know of an AddOn that will allow you to alter the scale of individual frames such as the Character Summary, Quest Log, etc? The reason I ask is that I am using a compilation that was designed for a 1920x1080 resolution with the smallest UI scale, I'm trying to convert it to 1680x1050 but some of the text in these frames is just so hard to read.

I've already tweaked settings elsewhere throughout the UI and gotten everything centered up. The only thing that's putting me off currently is that I'm having a hard time reading some of the text (guess I'm getting old ).

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your time.
09-27-09, 02:43 AM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try MoveAnything. It allows you to scale and/or move any of the default frames.
09-27-09, 03:10 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Fluid Frames will do this also. Id suggest giving both a whirl as each works a little differently.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
09-27-09, 05:39 PM   #4
onedeadhero
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the suggestions, I was looking at Chaos Frame Modifier (CFM) but wasn't 100% sure it would handle what I was looking for.

While we're still on the topic, is there anything that will let me modify the fonts of certain panels? I know I can replace the font files themselves or use something like ClearFont to change things, but is there anything that lets you change font size?
09-27-09, 06:45 PM   #5
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Fontain maybe? the font of the chat box?

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
09-27-09, 10:14 PM   #6
onedeadhero
A Murloc Raider
Naw, not the chat box. I took care of that no problem with Prat. I'm thinking of things like the Quest Log/Social Pane area.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A quick question about scale?