12-17-09, 11:13 AM   #1
Jrz
A Defias Bandit
Help with oUF_TotemBar + oUF_Tukz

Hello all,

I'm hoping someone familiar with TukzUI graces this thread and can provide some help.

I'm currently using TukzUI, and would like to implement oUF_TotemBar into the compilation.

I've tried moving oUF_TotemBar into the AddOns folder, but it states "Dependency Missing", because Tukz compiles all the AddOns into a folder called 'mods' (houses only .lua files). In there I see multiple oUF plugins (ThreatBar, Reputation, etc.).

I also tried moving oUF_TotemBar.lua into the folder 'mods' where the other oUF plugins are located. None of this has worked, and I'm looking for some additional help.

Is there something I need to do via LUA, or am I simply not putting the right elements in the right location?
12-17-09, 11:25 AM   #2
Soeters
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just move the lua file into the folded "mods" and open the TOC (which name should be mods.lua). At the latest line add oUF_TotemBar.lua
12-17-09, 11:49 AM   #3
Jrz
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Soeters View Post
Just move the lua file into the folded "mods" and open the TOC (which name should be mods.lua). At the latest line add oUF_TotemBar.lua
I tried this and saw nothing. I'm guessing this is a bit more intricate than I thought.

Thank you so much for your help, though.
12-17-09, 01:14 PM   #4
Soeters
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, I guess tukz didn't add the support for this addon in his layout so you'll have to add it. For this use the code snippet I provide on the download page

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with oUF_TotemBar + oUF_Tukz