01-21-10, 06:52 AM   #1
Nicolin
An Aku'mai Servant

Petemote reply

been thinking not sure its doable but im using pet emote on my dk hunter and locks it would be nice with a mod that replys to some off the emotes they do like bobo puts his paws on his mistresses shoulders almost tumbeling her over and then a reply like Aweena shuves bobo avay and says NO! bad boy/girl

i know there is a emote reply on curse but im thinking more a specific one for pet emote as the emotes are from one self anyway and wont be amongs the other ones on the reply list

Am i making sence at all ?

anyways tell me if its doable or im being completly unrealistic

01-21-10, 10:53 AM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
There might be a way to do that. Petemote does reaction emotes. When he eats food he's says it's yummy or scarfs it down. Or he might thing that Orc/Dwarves smell funny. It might be possible to modify to what your asking for to include the Lock and DK ones. Also the emotes might be built upon to get that full effect.
01-23-10, 06:58 AM   #3
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This doesn't sound like a reactive action, it'll just involve sending 2 emotes out instead of one. I don't know if Petemote can be easily modified to do this, but it is possible to write code from scratch to do it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Petemote reply