01-14-06, 07:35 PM   #1
kelisu
A Defias Bandit
things i miss about nurfed...

Hi, first off i'd like to say i'm brand new to the forums, so please forgive me if this has already been covered = /

For the last couple months i've been switching between nurfed unit frames/bars and discord unit frames/bars, the only reason being is because i love the function on nurfed where you can see how many times you can cast a spell depending on your mana (bars) and the cumulative damage taken/dealt on the target, as well as the mobhealth guess (frames).

I love the discord frames and bars, and would use them in a heartbeat if i knew a way to implement those functions, frankly i dont really like nurfed. They just dont allow enough moving and changing depending on the circumstances, as i've become accustomed to with discord.

So ya, i guess now would be a great time to actually pose my question ;P... Can i get some feedback on my dilemma or potentially instructions on how to include those things into my UI? thanks for reading, loz you are doing a great job.
01-15-06, 04:11 AM   #2
dafire
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ok .. I know the mobhealth guess is working with discord... maybe you have to add the text to your custom layout.
I'll attach a pic of a layout to this posts which does this.. maybe you can get it there how to do it.

btw, i prefer mobinfo2 above mobhealth, you can get it at http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1143

I also used nurfed before but only the unitframes and I can't remember a damage calculation or for how many spells your mana lasts, can you show me a screenshot of this ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mabal.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	443  
01-15-06, 04:44 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kelisu
For the last couple months i've been switching between nurfed unit frames/bars and discord unit frames/bars, the only reason being is because i love the function on nurfed where you can see how many times you can cast a spell depending on your mana (bars) and the cumulative damage taken/dealt on the target, as well as the mobhealth guess (frames).
1) For spell count, you can use ABInfo: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1477. Works with DAB, Flexbar and others. Also shows numeric cooldown count.
2) There's a variable in DUF you can use to show the inverse of health, i.e. damage dealt/taken
3) DUF already works with MobInfo2
01-15-06, 02:24 PM   #4
kelisu
A Defias Bandit
thanks

Awesome, thanks guys. the cumulative damage taken and the available casts make healing incredibly efficient, i shudder to think of working without it ^.-

now i'm off to recreate my frames...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » things i miss about nurfed...