11-14-10, 07:50 AM   #1
QS18
A Murloc Raider
nUI complete Failure - Noob stuck

So, I removed all addons and there is only one 3rd party folder: nUI.

I start WoW, ensure it is enabled and choose my toon. I immediately get 44-48 errors. It also shows the Blizzard artwork and minimap on the screen.

Is it something that I am doing incorrectly?

I am using the version from the forum link. I signed up for newsletter yesterday morning but have not been granted access to the nUI+ version as of yet.

an example of the errors I am experiencing:
Message: Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_XPBar.lua:369: attempt to index field 'PlayerInfo' (a nil value)

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:383: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)

Time: 11/14/10 08:44:55
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:383: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:383: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)
Time: 11/14/1

Thanks in advance for any help given!

Regards,
PJ

11-14-10, 08:30 AM   #2
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by QS18 View Post
I am using the version from the forum link. I signed up for newsletter yesterday morning but have not been granted access to the nUI+ version as of yet.
That's the problem then. nUI is not compatible with the current WoW version. You need to wait till Spiel can sort out your access to the + version.

Shouldn't take long, he's usually faster then a speeding bullet.

11-14-10, 08:50 AM   #3
QS18
A Murloc Raider
After looking at the screen shots, I decided to not wait and donate quarterly...anyone know how long it takes for me to receive download instructions to nUI+?

11-14-10, 09:16 AM   #4
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It was quick for me. The system is not automatic so Spiel has to add you manually. But as the other poster pointed out it is usually quick. Also he gets a e-mail anytime someone posts in the forum here, so just hang tight.

11-14-10, 10:30 AM   #5
QS18
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for your replies. I will await his approval to download nUI+.

Regards,
PJ

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI complete Failure - Noob stuck