01-16-11, 01:33 AM   #1
ragon
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Nodes show only when zoomed in to the max

My nodes only show when the map is zoomed in to the max. They showed properly in WotLK and I haven't changed any options since then.

I'm guessing the "Gather Icons At Scale" setting is responsible for this, but moving its slider doesn't change anything.

Any suggestions?

06-12-11, 08:23 AM   #2
aurora0809
A Murloc Raider
same problem

I am having the same problem where i cant see the herb icons on map, unless I am zoomed all the way in, and then i cant see the rest of the map. Please help!

06-12-11, 11:19 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
See if this helps: Open Carbonites options to the "Map" page. Adjust the "Icon scale minimum size. -1 disables scaling for Guide and Favorite icons 7". Mine is set to 7, but I changed it and I don't remember what the default is.

The "Gather Icons At Scale" slider in the minimized map right-click menu's "Scale" sub-menu, I believe, refers to the icon size you see when zooming in on the map. For me, that is set to (0.50), but, once again, I believe I changed it and don't remember what the default value is.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Nodes show only when zoomed in to the max