08-24-11, 10:20 AM   #1
Reckt
A Defias Bandit

nMainbar.

I need some assistance with this mod. I've been looking for something to modify the visual aspect of my action bars and stumbled upon this particular mod. It's perfect. I love the minimalistic look to it. Unfortunately, the only way to edit the settings is via LUA. I'm not entirely familiar with LUA but I really don't want to give up on this mod.

When I was looking through the screen shots of the mod, I came across this picture and that's exactly what I want mine to look like. I went ESC > Interface > Addons but there's no configuration settings there. That's when I found out it's all LUA editing.

I'm looking at the coding now and it all seems easy to understand but I don't want to risk messing it up.

Also, I found this line;

Code:
button = { 
        showVehicleKeybinds = true,
        showKeybinds = false,
        showMacronames = false,
I want to show my key bindings. Would I change "showKeybinds = false," to "showKeybinds = true,"?

Can anyone help me? Your time and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
08-24-11, 10:22 AM   #2
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Reckt View Post
I need some assistance with this mod. I've been looking for something to modify the visual aspect of my action bars and stumbled upon this particular mod. It's perfect. I love the minimalistic look to it. Unfortunately, the only way to edit the settings is via LUA. I'm not entirely familiar with LUA but I really don't want to give up on this mod.

When I was looking through the screen shots of the mod, I came across this picture and that's exactly what I want mine to look like. I went ESC > Interface > Addons but there's no configuration settings there. That's when I found out it's all LUA editing.

I'm looking at the coding now and it all seems easy to understand but I don't want to risk messing it up.

Also, I found this line;

Code:
button = { 
        showVehicleKeybinds = true,
        showKeybinds = false,
        showMacronames = false,
I want to show my key bindings. Would I change "showKeybinds = false," to "showKeybinds = true,"?

Can anyone help me? Your time and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Yes indeed, you should.
08-24-11, 10:35 AM   #3
Reckt
A Defias Bandit

I've successfully managed to edit the code to show my binds and extend the bar. I don't suppose I'll need to do anymore to it because I've already got my sidebars binded and they're fine where they're at. Thanks anyway.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » nMainbar.