08-26-12, 10:48 AM   #1
loucetios
A Defias Bandit
battleground ui

i just installed carbonite and i think it is the best add on hands down. but theres one problem thats a little annoying. i have to reconfigure the ui for each battleground. is there a way to copy the settings from the main ui into the bg? i dont want to resize the map and change all the options. its a little time consuming. but great add on none the less.

08-27-12, 09:45 AM   #2
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by loucetios View Post
i just installed carbonite and i think it is the best add on hands down. but theres one problem thats a little annoying. i have to reconfigure the ui for each battleground. is there a way to copy the settings from the main ui into the bg? i dont want to resize the map and change all the options. its a little time consuming. but great add on none the less.
Actually the fact that it maintains a separate map position/shape for each unique BG is one its coolest features. I have a long narrow map that runs up the left side of my screen for watching progress in Alterac Valley, vs a square, centered-on-the-nodes map for Eye of the Storm. You only have to configure each BG map once, and it remembers it forever. It's worth the trouble to do it once for each.

08-27-12, 08:23 PM   #3
loucetios
A Defias Bandit
thats a cool idea. never thought about it that way. ill keep that in mind

08-29-12, 09:49 PM   #4
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by clipper View Post
Actually the fact that it maintains a separate map position/shape for each unique BG is one its coolest features. I have a long narrow map that runs up the left side of my screen for watching progress in Alterac Valley, vs a square, centered-on-the-nodes map for Eye of the Storm. You only have to configure each BG map once, and it remembers it forever. It's worth the trouble to do it once for each.
Absolutely, I do the same thing. Every map has it's own shape, size and location. Also - since they are character specific - you will need to go into the warehouse, right click and select to import map decisions from the character you make all those changes on to the new ones. This way you don't have to do it for each and every PVP character you may have.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » battleground ui