05-07-06, 07:35 PM   #1
k1mm1poo
A Defias Bandit
QT_UI problem

Hello,

I'm not sure what is going on with my UI but I have been using this ui for a while and for some reason I had to reload it today and now when I go to any innkeeper I right click on them and I can see their goods for sale, but I do not get a menu that will allow me to bind at that location.

Is this the UI or something I'm doing? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
05-07-06, 10:09 PM   #2
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hold down CTRL then right click.

That and many other answers can be found on the QT UI forums, link in my sig below.

I've been a bit on the busy side atm, and have been spending the little time I have on AceHeal. QT UI is still alive, no worries.
05-08-06, 12:02 AM   #3
ploof
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
good.

good to hear!
05-08-06, 11:05 AM   #4
k1mm1poo
A Defias Bandit
Thanks

Thanks so much, it was driving me nuts and I looked on the download page but didn't find the answer there.

Just FYI...this ui is awesome I don't think I could play the game without it, you did a wonderful job.

05-08-06, 11:56 AM   #5
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I've been contemplating scrapping QT UI for some time. Motivation lowers when seeing like 800 posts about a 'collection' that isn't even released yet, then no comments for the handful of UI compilations that have been out (and updated/tested) for well over a year.

Nice comments and suggestions are always nice to hear, it keeps authors motivated.

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » QT_UI problem