06-13-06, 11:03 AM   #1
Zanshin
A Murloc Raider
ccwatch installation help

I downloaded ccwatch on my computer and when i went to install it, it didn't say how to do it. I just guessed and dropped it in my interface folder, but it didn't work? anyone know what to do?

here's where i got it from: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2572
06-13-06, 11:14 AM   #2
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Make sure you didn't make a new interface folder inside your addons folder (its happened to me a few times) Just open up your Interface/Addons directory and if there is another Interface directory open it up til you find the Addons inside it cut them and paste them into your main addons directory..login and have fun
06-14-06, 01:04 AM   #3
Zanshin
A Murloc Raider
i sorta understand that...lemme tell ya what i did. I downloaded it, clicked open. Then i drag and dropped the folder into the addon folder. Then i went in game and typed /ccw, /ccw option and nuthin came up. so i put it in interface folder alone and did all that again, yet nuthin came up. what am i doin wrong here? thanks for the quick help but could u elaborate just a tad more plz? i want this UI to work!
06-14-06, 08:15 AM   #4
ploof
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ok. Make sure the mod is in your interface\addons directory (usually C:\Program Files\Interface\Addons). In game, on the character select screen, you should have a little button in the bottom left called addons. Click this button, make sure your addons are checked "on." Now, make sure the box in the right of this menu that says "load out of date addons" is checked, just in case. Here is also where you can change your script memory, I keep mine at zero, so my addons can use as much memory as they need.

choose a character and load the game.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ccwatch installation help