01-20-16, 10:15 PM   #1
Dakaasin
A Murloc Raider
[Question] Combo Points Bar

Is there a way to make Anticipation darker? Right now it's really, really bright red, almost impossible to see. Even with anticipation higher than actual CP, it's transparent (albeit not as difficult to see as a result).

UPDATE: Running a cata raid, for some strange reason it corrected itself? Assuming this to be a bug on the bar itself, then. As such, some more information. This is a fresh install, as I'm just now getting back into the game after a few months and my harddrive having melted (thus a fresh install of windows, too--not just WoW and this addon in particular). The raid was Bastion of Twilight, at ~21:30 PST. There are no LUA errors to display.

Expected result below, which for some reason corrected itself to this screen mid-fight earlier in the same raid.

UPDATE 2: Was working properly at the beginning of Dragon Soul, then on Zon'ozz it reverted back to the barely visible color format again.

UPDATE 4: Hopefully the last update. Mid fight on Tyrant the combo points went completely transparent, which for certain parts of the fight with as bright as the spell effects get meant I couldn't even see how many CP I had at all. Fortunately, after hitting Vanish it corrected itself again. For some reason, the combo points bar updates intermittently both before and during a fight, as well as on use of Vanish.

UPDATE 5: Finally got a bug report! Don't know why it's just now showing, and I'm not even entirely sure that it's what's causing the issue since after having turned off combat fading the CP bar is at least consistent.
Code:
6x ...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:132: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:132: in function <...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:104>
...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:199: in function 'UpdatePointTracking'
...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:310: in function 'UpdatePoints'
...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:580: in function 'UpdateSmartHideConditions'
...nibRealUI\HuD\PointTracking\PointTracking.lua:592: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]:: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function 'Fire'
...Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Last edited by Dakaasin : 01-28-16 at 02:13 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » [Question] Combo Points Bar