06-30-06, 11:33 PM   #1
mimregi
A Murloc Raider
Self Menu with Drathal's HUD

Love the HUD, it's outstanding, but I cannot seem to find where I need to right-click to get the player menu (for leaving a party, changing loot rules or accessing certain UIs). Right-clicking a target's name does a fine job getting the target menu up (for inspect, invite, whisper, etc.) but I am at a total loss on the self menu =/

Anyone?

Also, what does right-clicking the minimap button do?
06-30-06, 11:50 PM   #2
Lacindas
An Aku'mai Servant
if youre in a party or raid, right-clicking the minimap button toggles the menu youre looking for ;-)
not much use for it solo, tho with the new reset instance command (which can be run from the menu solo) itld be nice to be able to access.

personally i use duf and dhud side by side so easy access.
you could also enable the default frame or something like that as needed.
07-05-06, 03:51 PM   #3
mimregi
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Lacindas
if youre in a party or raid, right-clicking the minimap button toggles the menu youre looking for ;-)
not much use for it solo, tho with the new reset instance command (which can be run from the menu solo) itld be nice to be able to access.

personally i use duf and dhud side by side so easy access.
you could also enable the default frame or something like that as needed.
Oh that makes sense (only tried it solo as I use some of Satrina's mods which use a right-click interface from the player frame) -- was at a loss for what the right click menu did as all it told me was that I wasnt in a group =)

Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Self Menu with Drathal's HUD