02-23-17, 11:40 AM   #1
Slurpuff
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Infobar Height and Font Size r19c vs. r19d

The past few revisions have been changing the infobar height, along with the font size pretty drastically. In the r19c revision, I was finally able to have the smaller, less intrusive font and bar size as seen here:

However, today's (2-23-17) r19d changes pushed out the old bar/font size, as seen here:

Are you planning to keep it at this new height again, or allow a smaller scaling as seen in r19c (preferable)? The larger bar and fonts don't really fit in with the aesthetic of the UI package, and they're really intrusive. The minimalist style of the entire Real UI package seems at odds with the larger style.
02-23-17, 02:01 PM   #2
Perforex
New size is perfect for 1440p at least. Is it possible to allow a slider for the size or similar?
03-21-17, 05:09 AM   #3
Akns
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Perforex View Post
New size is perfect for 1440p at least. Is it possible to allow a slider for the size or similar?
Not. New size is absolutly not perfect for 1440p

I play with a 1440p 144Hz from Asus in 27" and the infobar is like the windows 10 bar : Big, Big, Big, and Big.

The old size was perfect, this is why I use the old version.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Infobar Height and Font Size r19c vs. r19d