08-04-06, 10:23 AM   #1
Cogwheel
Sans Poisson

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Think you could move the "Rate this file" to a more prominent location? (like somewhere near the download button...)

I know this was a problem over at WoWUIDesigner's page... He even went so far as to ask pepole for ratings.
08-17-06, 04:07 PM   #2
AnduinLothar
Nobody of Importance

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I also had an idea that might actually make the star ratings more accurate. If the site logged what addons you'd recently downloaded and which you'd voted on. Then when you log on, say a week after downloading, It would prompt you with a little minipage list of addons you've downloaded but haven't voted on and had the rating buttons there so you could vote without going anywhere.

That might prompt more people to vote and the ratings would be more accurate. Might also want to make it a default-on optiont hat you could dissable if you found it annoying.
09-22-06, 02:56 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Moved up the rate addon box so its more visable. I like the idea of a page that lists all the files you downloaded and have not rated yet.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Rate this file