09-16-06, 06:16 PM   #1
kromulis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
CombatCaller, Autoshout replacement?

Looking for a CombatCaller or AutoShout replacement that is a standalone. With CombatCaller you need Cosmos and Autoshout doesn't work with current patch. Any recomendations? Maybe a Fubar plugin?
09-19-06, 08:13 PM   #2
kromulis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nobody has one?
09-19-06, 09:58 PM   #3
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CombatCaller and Cosmos

First of all im pretty sure that Khaos and Cosmos are optional dependencies for CombatCaller.

What part of cosmos is it you dont want? (other then most of it!!!) there is some good stuff in the Cosmos release package, i picked it apart and took only the good stuff and things necisary for them. BTW in my opinion Khaos is nice to have for in game mod testing. saves on a lot of reloging.

But yea just pull combatcaller out and try it, you will have to use / commands in order to do anything with it for sure.

PS: it says Cosmos is a dependancy but there is actualy no mod called cosmos anymore so id venture to say it needs things such as Chronos, and some of those other lib addons that are in the cosmos package. Sky is not needed. Telepathy is not needed. I think only sea and chaos are even those might be able to be removed youll have to look at what the depends are for Khaos i think it needs earth, sea and chronos.

If you find one identical to combat caller though or better be sure to let me know!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » CombatCaller, Autoshout replacement?