10-05-06, 05:03 PM   #1
Kahrdis
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a Warlock AddOn

hey guys,

i recently re-made my UI with Ace and Ace2 mods.So far i'm very happy with it.Although i've got one little prob.When i used Titan Panel i used the titan-stones addon which had a shardcounter,hs/ss cd display aswell.now using fubar i miss the addon to create a hs with one click and if one is already in the bags to pop it,same with soulstones.

Is there any addon like this that anyone knows of?And no..snafu is soulstone-only.no healthstone support there.

regards Kahrdis
10-05-06, 08:58 PM   #2
Skafte
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was in the same situation as you a couple of weeks ago so I decided to write my own stuff. It's not finished yet though but I suppose you could take a look at what I have at this point if you want to try it out.

Basically what I have is a shard counter, a soulstone tracker which will create/use the best available soulstone and warn you when the cooldown about to expire and a healthstone creation/using thingy.

Some current limitations (which I plan to fix) is that the soulstone tracker only keeps track of your own soulstone, not the ones from other locks, and the healthstone stuff does not keep track of the cooldown (or display it) at all, it will just try to use it as if you right-clicked on it in your inventory or create one if there isn't one in there already.
10-06-06, 02:43 AM   #3
Kahrdis
A Murloc Raider
sounds pretty nice.i'll definately test it out.

As a raiding lockall i care about:

-possibility to SS with shown cd and announce in raidchat,if i'm in a party,just in partychat
-one-button usage/creation of healthstones
-shardcounter

Be sure to let me know when you got it down.i'd really appreciate to test your stuff out.

Regards Kahrdis
10-06-06, 03:21 AM   #4
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ckstoneFu.html

Something like that? Or am I missing something?
10-06-06, 04:25 AM   #5
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5259

SnaFu ftw.
10-06-06, 04:45 AM   #6
Skafte
A Defias Bandit
Granted, the Checkstone one seems nice (I'm sure SnaFu is as well, never did test it) but none of these provide a shard tracker or a healthstone creation/consuming mechanism as far as I can see.

Anyways, what I currently have (see my post above) can be found at

http://ion.wax.nu/~janerik/lockfu.zip

Note that it's not finished yet and it may have bugs.
10-06-06, 07:00 AM   #7
Kahrdis
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Skafte
Granted, the Checkstone one seems nice (I'm sure SnaFu is as well, never did test it) but none of these provide a shard tracker or a healthstone creation/consuming mechanism as far as I can see.

Anyways, what I currently have (see my post above) can be found at

http://ion.wax.nu/~janerik/lockfu.zip

Note that it's not finished yet and it may have bugs.

QFT and testing it atm.feedback coming soon :>
10-06-06, 02:55 PM   #8
Kahrdis
A Murloc Raider
k i've been testing the mod on our skeram-twins night so far...

the mod has everything i was looking for except the few bugs i encountered...

-when creating a soulstone the amount of soulstones is displayed incorrectly,sometimes (ie Soulstones: 40)

-i would really love a hotkey for creating/using a healthstone.not sure if its shardace or really your addon.cuz i got both of them running atm.

thats everything i can say for now.all the rest is great and even better than titanstones :>

gj mate
10-06-06, 10:31 PM   #9
Skafte
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kahrdis
k i've been testing the mod on our skeram-twins night so far...

the mod has everything i was looking for except the few bugs i encountered...

-when creating a soulstone the amount of soulstones is displayed incorrectly,sometimes (ie Soulstones: 40)
Not sure what you mean here, my Soulstone addon doesn't display the amount of soulstones in the raid. Are you using some of the other addons mentioned in this thread or are you refering to shards?

-i would really love a hotkey for creating/using a healthstone.not sure if its shardace or really your addon.cuz i got both of them running atm.
Done, updated the zip file, you can now either define a key in the regular key bindings interface or setup a macro with "/healthstonefu use". The same goes for the soulstone stuff.

thats everything i can say for now.all the rest is great and even better than titanstones :>

gj mate
Thanks. I'll set up a thread in the beta forum later on I guess so people can give feedback there instead.
10-07-06, 05:00 AM   #10
Kahrdis
A Murloc Raider
my bad,guess i had shardace running at the same time as yours.not needed anymore though

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a Warlock AddOn