10-16-06, 08:30 AM   #1
Xamien
A Defias Bandit
FuBar problem

Yesterday I switched from Titan Panel to FuBar because of FuBar's reputation of better performance. I'm having two problems with it, though, one small, one pretty large.

The large one is that whenever I zone, the bottom frame of the base UI (the one with the bags and bank of hotbuttons... I actually don't know what it's usually called) ignores the existance of FuBar's bottom bar and drops to the bottom of the screen behind FuBar. The only thing that fixes it is logging out and back in, and given the fact that this happens when I zone into instances, you can imagine the inconvenience of that, I'm sure.

I've tried deleting everything in my SavedVariables folder, and that didn't help. The next thing I'm going to try is deleting the contents of my WTF folder (ouch), but I'm posting this pre-emptively under the assumption that doing that won't fix it, either.

The full list of mods I'm using is:

Auctioneer (with the elements that come with it)
CT Mod
CT Raid Assist
Group Calendar
FuBar 2.0 (with nothing but the "Starter Pack" mods as of yet, compatibility mod not needed, so not installed)
Scrolling Combat Text

The smaller problem I'm having is actually with one of the "Starter Pack" addons, BagFu. It shows 0/0 for my inventory no matter what settings I change.

Can anyone help me out with either of these problems? Thanks!

Edit: Deleting the WTF folder didn't help.

Last edited by Xamien : 10-16-06 at 08:40 AM.
10-16-06, 08:51 AM   #2
Xamien
A Defias Bandit
I found the main problem, it seems. After much trial and error with loading different portions of my UI, I disabled CT's BottomBar mod, and the problem overlapping problem went away. So, anyone else who comes here with that problem, that's how you fix it!

Now, if someone has a fix for the FuBag problem, I'll be all set.

Edit: Downloading BagFu by itself rather than the version included in the Starter Pack fixed it. I'm all set now.

Last edited by Xamien : 10-16-06 at 09:21 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar problem