12-14-06, 06:24 AM   #1
Wos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Shamans Earth Shield

Hello guys! i would like to ask someone to create a simple mod!What this mod has to do is to inform shamman that the Earth Shield has faded from his target so Shamman know that and can retarget and recast!
12-16-06, 03:42 AM   #2
xbjim
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the only way you could detect if it fades from your target is either by being near them when it fades (theres probally a "earth shield fades from player" message) or if it disappears as a buff. but to know if it disappears from a players buff is either to have them targeted WHEN it fades or have them in your group/party.

somethign like this could be possible i think but only if the person who has the buff is in your group/raid. (having to be near them when it fades is way to unreliable i would think)

with that restriction, would you still want something like this made?
12-16-06, 06:17 AM   #3
Wos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yep thats what i want!I know that those restrictions exist and i still want it imagine the PVE and PVP usage with those restrictions!It would be great.So if there is a possibility for that to be made i would be very very happy!
12-17-06, 12:11 AM   #4
xbjim
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i created a mod called "Earth Shield" and submitted it to the Shaman section: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat62.html

not sure when itll be up but give it a try and let me know if you need anything changed, doesnt work, doesnt do what you meant, etc!
12-17-06, 10:58 AM   #5
Wos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by xbjim
i created a mod called "Earth Shield" and submitted it to the Shaman section: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat62.html

not sure when itll be up but give it a try and let me know if you need anything changed, doesnt work, doesnt do what you meant, etc!
Thank you very much! i am going to test it asap!

Last edited by Wos : 12-17-06 at 11:05 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Shamans Earth Shield