12-25-06, 01:08 PM   #1
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Mini-group mod like CastParty

Is there any compact unit frames out there similar to that of CastParty? Bonus if they are independent like that of CastParty, too.
12-28-06, 01:15 AM   #2
NimbleRabit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I believe cladhaire's mod, WatchDog, would be what you are looking for. It isn't updated for 2.0 yet but Clad is supposedly working on it right now and I assume it will be done soon.
12-28-06, 02:51 AM   #3
Sole
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clad wrote the successor of WatchDog a long time ago. WatchDog is obsolete AFAIK. Clique is the current click casting tool (written by Clad). It works on almost all unit frames so you have the choice to use whichever ones you want. I recommend ag_UnitFrames. High configureable and very efficient.
12-28-06, 05:09 AM   #4
ashejira
A Defias Bandit
Ag_Unitframes ist definitely a good addon, I however miss Watchdog more than ever. I loved the idea of having the unitframes grow when losing hitpoints. It is fpr me as a healer just more intuitive to react. Or ist there an option in Aq to enable this?
It doesn't matter in the end. I am happy with aq and I will be more happy, if Clad ist going to update Watchdog. Clad has three addons and he has got a job, so it will take some time until a possible (he does not owe us anything) update occurs.
Ashejira (with greetings from Switzerland)
Priest 42/9/0
12-28-06, 06:21 AM   #5
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sole
Clad wrote the successor of WatchDog a long time ago. WatchDog is obsolete AFAIK. Clique is the current click casting tool (written by Clad). It works on almost all unit frames so you have the choice to use whichever ones you want. I recommend ag_UnitFrames. High configureable and very efficient.
WatchDog is not obsolete. WatchDog is now a unit frame, and Clique is now a click-casting mod, which allows me to develop the two completely seperate from each other. WatchDog WILL be updated for the patch.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mini-group mod like CastParty