01-18-07, 06:28 PM   #1
shadowcoron
A Kobold Labourer
Low level Mount?

Looking for a low level mount for my self. Is there such a mount?
01-18-07, 06:29 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you can only get a mount at level 40.
01-18-07, 06:32 PM   #3
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Thargos

I seen a lvl 27 night elf hunter in IF on a turtle mount. I suppose you can get one with the card game and ride it
01-18-07, 06:36 PM   #4
incyte
A Murloc Raider

Taken from the WoW website:

Mounts are available to everyone at level 40. The mount requires Apprentice Riding and is 60% faster than walking. A second faster mount is available at level 60. This mount requires Journeyman Riding and is 100% faster than walking. Before being able to ride these mounts, you must first get training from the trainer. The price is 90g and 900g. Some prices may vary depending on faction.

Players can purchase and train mounts from other races in their faction. However, you will first need to obtain "exalted" reputation status with that race in order to do so. Mounts of the opposing faction are not available for purchase.

Warlocks and Paladins have a level 40 and level 60 quest for their special mounts. Paladin Epic Mount quest: To begin, talk to the paladin trainers Duthroian Rall or Brandur Ironhammer. Warlock Epic Mount quest: To begin, speak with a demon trainer in any of the capital cities: Kurgal, Martha Strain, Spackle Thornberry, or Jubahl Corpseeker.

Code:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/mounts/index.html
01-18-07, 06:46 PM   #5
Manaman
An Aku'mai Servant
Turtle Mount

The turtle mount gives no speed bonus, so it may not require level 40. I do not know that for sure, but I am sure of the 0% speed increase.
01-18-07, 06:51 PM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by DrChaos
I seen a lvl 27 night elf hunter in IF on a turtle mount. I suppose you can get one with the card game and ride it

you can only get a mount at level 40, you may have misread the level.

Originally Posted by incyte
Taken from the WoW website:

Mounts are available to everyone at level 40. The mount requires Apprentice Riding and is 60% faster than walking. A second faster mount is available at level 60. This mount requires Journeyman Riding and is 100% faster than walking. Before being able to ride these mounts, you must first get training from the trainer. The price is 90g and 900g. Some prices may vary depending on faction.

Players can purchase and train mounts from other races in their faction. However, you will first need to obtain "exalted" reputation status with that race in order to do so. Mounts of the opposing faction are not available for purchase.

Warlocks and Paladins have a level 40 and level 60 quest for their special mounts. Paladin Epic Mount quest: To begin, talk to the paladin trainers Duthroian Rall or Brandur Ironhammer. Warlock Epic Mount quest: To begin, speak with a demon trainer in any of the capital cities: Kurgal, Martha Strain, Spackle Thornberry, or Jubahl Corpseeker.

Code:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/mounts/index.html
01-18-07, 06:55 PM   #7
tardmrr
Lua Ninja
There is also a level 15ish Draenei quest that gives you a mount for 15 minutes. But it's really not good for anything other than doing the quest it's designed for.
01-18-07, 06:59 PM   #8
Sunochi
A Murloc Raider
There is a mount available at level one if you get the TCG's special card (forgot the name... but it has a code you can enter for your mount...

Also, if I'm thinking correctly, the Collectors Edition of Burning Crusade has a mount in it as well...
01-18-07, 07:03 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
you can only get a mount at level 40, you may have misread the level.
They were referencing the turtle mount from the card game. Actually, I think you go walking speed with the turtle mount. The girl I saw with it was going very slow, and the tooltip says "This is a very slow mount."

Edit: No, the CE does not come with a mount. It comes with a vanity pet and some cards from the card game- which you might find the turtle card in, if you're lucky.
01-18-07, 11:36 PM   #10
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Seerah
They were referencing the turtle mount from the card game. Actually, I think you go walking speed with the turtle mount. The girl I saw with it was going very slow, and the tooltip says "This is a very slow mount."

Edit: No, the CE does not come with a mount. It comes with a vanity pet and some cards from the card game- which you might find the turtle card in, if you're lucky.

The turtle mount is received in booty Bay from a vendor there. The prob is you need a code to access the mount.

To get the code you need to buy lots of the WoW Trading Card game. There are codes on specific cards that you collect to get the "unique" items at this vendor.

Heres some pics

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=53987

Also there is a post there about the web site with more info on this.
01-18-07, 11:38 PM   #11
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Sunochi
There is a mount available at level one if you get the TCG's special card (forgot the name... but it has a code you can enter for your mount...

Also, if I'm thinking correctly, the Collectors Edition of Burning Crusade has a mount in it as well...

Yes TBC has the flying mounts and if I'm correct only work in Outland.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Low level Mount?