02-05-07, 04:54 PM   #1
smudo
A Defias Bandit
Polymorph tattle mod/macro

Way back when, I was in a ZF group with a mage who used SheepSafe, and I absolutely fell in love with the tattle aspect.

With SheepSafe's tattle function, you knew who broke it and there was no denying it. It was wonderful for weeding out stupid members in pug groups. Unfortunately, now that I've finally gotten around to rolling a mage it's out of date/broken due to the new UI changes.

The rest of the mod didn't interest me too much. I'm not really fond of sending people /tells for merely targeting my sheep, but I won't hesitate to call them out for breaking sheep. Is there any way to salvage that part of the addon or make some sort of macro that works the same way?
02-05-07, 09:47 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ooh, I'd like to know of something like this too! I generally have an idea of "who done it" but not always (like it raids or something). This way I'd know exactly who it was. Maybe then they'll be afraid of my "break my sheep and I'll cut off your toes" threat. hehe
02-05-07, 10:00 PM   #3
Cogwheel
Sans Poisson

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could always use an addon like CCWarn to keep them from breaking your sheep in the first place

(though AOE *can* be a problem)
02-06-07, 07:03 PM   #4
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
ya your looking for a mod that reads through comabt logs and scans for the following items

1 who got shepped, say, murloc raider
and 2 who next attacked murloc raider

and then you could add a macro functionality to this that, say murloc riader whipes group; L2P <sheep braker>

but ya umm thats how it would work now after the 2.0 patch
02-08-07, 01:30 PM   #5
smudo
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by amz370
ya your looking for a mod that reads through comabt logs and scans for the following items

1 who got shepped, say, murloc raider
and 2 who next attacked murloc raider

and then you could add a macro functionality to this that, say murloc riader whipes group; L2P <sheep braker>

but ya umm thats how it would work now after the 2.0 patch

Sounds simple enough. The only thing I have no idea how to do would be how to scan the combat text.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Polymorph tattle mod/macro