02-19-07, 02:09 PM   #1
yothisbling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Forum Sorting

Yea I have a good question on how does this forum work, cause when i post something in help or feature request, I would go to the last page thinking my post would be there, nope, there are other posts with out of order dates. How does the Forums work???
02-19-07, 02:17 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a...nouncementid=1

Please note, I didn't actually write that, other than the very last line, I just posted what Mazzle had written.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-19-07, 02:45 PM   #3
yothisbling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Cairenn
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a...nouncementid=1

Please note, I didn't actually write that, other than the very last line, I just posted what Mazzle had written.
Ok I understand that, when I go to, lets say Support Thread, I find it weird how its sorted to have dates mixed up with posts. Like I posted in feature requests that FuBar Item Bonus would be nice and when i go to look at it on the last page it is in the middle between today and like 3 days ago, so I was like huh?

Other than that and my other psots, Mazzle UI is a great Interface and I Love it!
02-19-07, 02:50 PM   #4
yothisbling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smile

Scratch that last comment, the more i mess with the options in the forum the more of a nub i feel. Apparently hybrid sorting is all wierd until i put it in Linear Mode! Well anyways I would like to say again Mazzle UI is a great UI and should be congratulated on the effort put into it!

Last edited by yothisbling : 02-19-07 at 09:54 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Forum Sorting