03-11-07, 04:26 AM   #1
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Love Mazzle, but.....

I have some issues with it....

as stated in the thread headline i love it, but as a hunter i need the icon for Flare spell

It doesent appear in the buttons - and i have to add it manually - it dissapears after i lvl and re mazzify

As lowlvls mages/warlock i am missing the icon for Shoot Wand - cant find it anywhere - maybe something i missed ?

Also i would like if it was possible to replace MonkeyQuest with for instance EQL3 as i like the other one better. Think it's easier to read - easier to overlook and manage.

Apart from these relative small issues i simply love the ui - and i dont see i ever will go back to anything else...

Regards,
Smirge
03-11-07, 06:53 AM   #2
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is because those layout were made by others not just Mazzlefizz and they concluded that's how the layout will be. If you're not satisfy, then you can always use the simple layout or better yet, create your own layout.
03-11-07, 08:59 AM   #3
nexzt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
there is no button for the wand. It automatically bound to F1. It says that when you mazzify
03-12-07, 08:14 AM   #4
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

if you are not a lvl 60+ hunter, it is actually easier to use the simple layouts to start off with because the UI for class specific is designed around the higher lvls of the game, i've tried using the hunter layout, but have a hard time with it considering i'm missing certain skills that would go into certain buttons.
03-12-07, 10:16 AM   #5
IceD
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mizer18
if you are not a lvl 60+ hunter, it is actually easier to use the simple layouts to start off with because the UI for class specific is designed around the higher lvls of the game, i've tried using the hunter layout, but have a hard time with it considering i'm missing certain skills that would go into certain buttons.
Really more of preference in any case for any level.
03-12-07, 11:17 AM   #6
tachios
A Kobold Labourer

the flare spell is there
i've been using the mazzle UI for 2 weeks now as a hunter and it's there
just /mazzify every time u see smtg missing (like new spells and whatnot)
remember to /mazzify the button layouts reselcting the built-in hunter layout
it's there trust me

btw, great work mazzlefizz! (i hope i'm gonna be using your ui on you in bg, 'cause we're in the same battlegroup - i'm horde on the dunemaul realm)

Last edited by tachios : 03-12-07 at 11:19 AM.
03-12-07, 11:27 AM   #7
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by IceD
Really more of preference in any case for any level.
I guess I could agree with that, in any case, both the game and Mazzle's excellent UI are designed for you to play your own role for how you feel the game should be played.
03-25-07, 06:28 PM   #8
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Well i do - and i DO love the UI it's awesome, but i just cant cope with MonkeyQuest - it is the only thing that annoys me - and i am embarrassed to have to go here and request help with something so great.

But i just cant live with it - and i cant get EQL to work either - bugsack is howling at me

Smirge
03-25-07, 07:45 PM   #9
IceD
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Smirge
Well i do - and i DO love the UI it's awesome, but i just cant cope with MonkeyQuest - it is the only thing that annoys me - and i am embarrassed to have to go here and request help with something so great.

But i just cant live with it - and i cant get EQL to work either - bugsack is howling at me

Smirge
Bugsack is bugging you.
03-25-07, 07:52 PM   #10
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you try this EQL3 release?

Btw, if your bugsack is complaining about ACTION_BLOCKED errors but you're not getting the dreaded "Disable addon" blizzard dialog,
you should consider checking the option in Bugsack to disable monitoring of this type of errors errors.
(look through the right-click options for it, I don't remember the option name offhandedly)
03-27-07, 11:06 PM   #11
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Finally got it working like a charm!!!

Now i love this UI even more!!!

Added a few addons such as armorcrafting(for ATSW) and Fizz's Reagentcost

i will never go back or change to anything else - also to the poster above - i found the Flare button must have been blind - was staring at me all the time

Smirge

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Love Mazzle, but.....