04-12-07, 05:58 PM   #1
kracya
A Defias Bandit
UI compatible with 1028 x 768

Ok, my monitor is smaller then most of the UI's released.. Its been kind of a hassle trying to find one..

I like this one : http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full7552.jpg

I like the round action buttons and the background for action bars and chat, and also the party icons etc.. If anybody could point me maybe to an already made UI for my resolution, or the names of the mods used for the background, the buttons, and the party icons..

Thanks in advance
04-12-07, 07:56 PM   #2
GfParagon
A Murloc Raider
cycircled is for the circle action buttons and the action button backgrounds

The unit frames are either x-perl or ag_unitframes

I think he is using prat for the chat

and it is possible he is using skinner for the whole bottom portion of the screen.

These are listed from what i am most sure of to what i am least sure of.

If anyone knows what mini-map mod that is though... that mini map is sweet.

Oh yea, i think you need an action bar mod to use cycircled... he is using bartender 3
GfParagon is online now Edit/Delete Message
04-12-07, 09:12 PM   #3
Slampii`
A Defias Bandit
Simple minimap, is what he is using for his map, and for the round buttons he is using Trinity Bars...
04-12-07, 09:50 PM   #4
kracya
A Defias Bandit
Thanks guys got exactly what I wanted
04-13-07, 10:28 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Bar mod is Bartender3 with cyCircled for the round button skin - says right on the FuBar at the top. Unit frames are either a custom layout with ag_UnitFrames or Discord (maybe Nurfed...). Panels at the bottom of the screen and next to the minimap are eePanels. Prat for chat frames. Buffalo for buff icons. Casting bar *might* be CBRipoff - not sure. Minimap is simpleMiniMap, with everything hidden except the actual map. Looking at the FuBar, they're also using ClearFont2, PerformanceFu (or something similar), oRA2, TopScoreFu, MoneyFu or AuditorFu, ClockFu, and maybe ClosetGnome showing they have on a healing set...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » UI compatible with 1028 x 768